Tuesday 25 January 2011

Quote o' the day!

So today before we went to school Em and I decided to put on mascara-a very RARE occurrence! For no reason really and then we found out that today was "El dia de la mujer" basically-Ladies Day....you'd think they'd at least give us a half day...anyways back to what I was saying. While we were walking, Emily suddenly comes out with, "I'm really distracted by my eyelashes" (she says mesmerized-smh) Then obviously I started laughing at her then she got distracted by MY eyelashes! ahhh! Good times!

Back to the actual quote-

"Work is not primarily a thing one does to live, but the thing one lives to do. It is, or should be the full expression of the worker's faculties, and the thing in which he finds spiritual, mental, and bodily satisfaction, and the medium in which he offers himself to God." Dorothy Leigh Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment