Friday 4 February 2011

Wonderful friends....

"The world is so empty if on thinks only of mountains, rivers, and cities; 
but to know someone here and there who thinks and feels with us and who, though distant, is close to us in spirit, this makes the Earth an in habited garden."

By Goethe

There are very few people that can handle my full on crazy but I have to admit Emily is one of them! She seen me through the good, the bad, and the ugly; she's even joined me on some of them! The time is fast approaching when we're gonna have to separate and man, that's gonna be one heck of a day.Need to try and man this one out cause when the waterworks start there's no telling when they will end :(...






1 comment:

  1. You can hear me "AWWWW"-ing through the window currently. I'm so touched. *happily beams*

    p.s. Igualmente mi amiga, igualmente

    ReplyDelete