Tuesday 1 March 2011

How cute!

So ever since coming to Honduras, I've turned into mush! I've turned into a romantic! Never thought I'd see that one coming! I mean I wasn't tough as nails but I wouldn't swoon after the first guy that declared his undying love for me-well this is a bit of an exaggeration but I am close enough! I buy myself flowers for crying out loud! This would never happen in England! smh Guess I'm just going to have to deal with it...the perks of living with a romantic...next I'm gonna be looking for my Prince! Have mercy!

I've even found myself tolerating flat Stanley! (The Adventures of Flat Stanley coming soon!) Anyway, Em said this the other day that cracked me up...
"How can anything that come in a cute little box be this complicated?!" Em-the Bonsai tree...I must say that I've threatened to kill it with some vinegar but I'm kind of intrigued to see how far it will grow...and let's face it-it's days are numbered....no I'm not gonna kill it-it's just way to demanding! Vamos a ver...TBC...

1 comment: